Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The Flow

The flow is in the waves of the desert, the movements of the wind lapping against your cheek, the flapping of your scarf in the breeze as the desert sand cools. the flow is in the outbursts of laughter and music, spontaneous as the tears that flow in response to a moment of truth in a crowded cafe or a dirty tenement kitchen. The flow is the organice movement of life, recognized in a holy instant, without fear, without greed, without regret. I trust in the flow of the current of the life force to carry me through and take me to the destination that is the same for all of us, the Ocean of Divine Love.

--
May peace prevail.
Shelora

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelora
I love this
It brings me to the desert
I feel the ectasy of the moment
and desire fills me
as I long to float in the
Divine Sea of Love

thank you sister
Lisa

9/12/2006 8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home