Monday, September 18, 2006

Comment from Lisa


why is the divorce rate 80%? is it they "harvest" a woman's virginity and then leave her "corpse" for the vulchers??

how brutal this image is but I can't help but feel the pain of this statistic

My gosh Shelora
Your trip to the desert sounded so peaceful and sensual with the way you and your guide connected...

Maybe this opened up your flow
allowing your own juices to flow in the
parched desert

My flow is happening now, like a small babbly brook reminding me of a feeble vein of life within

I am angry and shocked today. One of my "bosom buddies" from the west coast has been rediagnosed with breast cancer again...How I wish I could find the sword to slay this dragon.

Lisa

--
May peace prevail.
Shelora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home