Saturday, September 16, 2006

Healing the misperception of guilt.

Ibiza
I sure needed that forgiveness process! Thanks Dennis!
But the real miracle is that Gary Renard has put me in touch with Judith Skutch, the publisher of ACourse in Miracles, and she tells me that "they have been waiting for me!" This in connection with my vision of having the Course translated into Arabic by my friend Hussein in Erfoud.

It seems I will go and study with Kenneth Wapnick. And I will write, and speak, and teach like Gary, and Candace and David Paul Doyle, and Jon Mundy. I am joining with the Course in Miracles community of teachers. I am truly blessed.

So, finally, by following the golden thread to the heart of the labyrinth, and wrestling with the Minataur, the Face of Evil, the Demon of Guilt and Fear, and finding the way out back into the sunlight through the assistance of Love, I have found my life's mission.

And that is actually what I came on this pilgrimage to do.

I am gaining clarity in this deep process of forgiveness and healing that I am undergoing here. Once I have actually healed my mind of this crazy idea that I am guilty because I was terrified when I was attacked as a child, then I can heal others who are suffering the same misperception. My mission of creating world peace begins with me. I can only be upset and angry with a theif if I believe I am one! And I am not. I am rich and abundant with God's gifts, but they are freely given. I did not and cannot steal them. They are my natural inheritance.

What better place to learn this lesson that the things of the world are meaningless, than here in Ibiza where all Europe comes to party, and I am holed up in a clean little room with the shower across the hall for 21 Euros a night!

After all, poverty for me is a temporary thing. While for the theif, it is a way of life that apparently requires deception in order to survive. I must have believed that I was a theif, and had to steal to survive. I release that belief now, and accept that all giving and receiving is the giving and receiving of love, agape, the love that consumes all grief and terror and longing.

I welcome the love of God, which is my true and eternal protection, and the treasure beyond measure. It suffices more than any dream of wealth this world offers. "To spirit, giving is all and getting is nothing." I think I am beginning to understand that statement for the first time in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home