Friday, October 20, 2006

A Feather from an Angel


Ok, That does it.
 
I just finished posting the story of my backpack, Right?
 
And in the story I also included the story about Julie and Monica, Julie feeling she must stop her process because she had lost control of it, and Monica feeling like she is just beginning her process.
 
Now, in the story, near the end,  I mentioned that last night when Monica got home from her motherĀ“s, she was carrying the sleeping baby, Lucia. She was struggling to carry her bag which had the keys in it when she heard a a Voice said to her, "It's all right. You don't need them. Leave the bag in the car and go upstairs." She is hearing the Voice! She also tells me that all day she has had the sensation that she is looking at everything, the couch, the chairs, and realizing that SHE created it! Now her only problem is to decide what she wants to create instead.
 
 This is from the woman who one month ago was saying that her life was over! (And being advised that since she was creating death, she should at least make a good one!
--
 
Last night, when she arrived at her door the keys were there waiting for her.. left by her husband, Angel. Coincidence, right? Or, as my daughter Katy would say, "It's just a feather, Mom, " when one appears at the foot of my bed, as I am leaving for Europe, or one appears by my purse on the floor when I am talking with my friend David Buckland in a restaurant in Vancouver, or one starts swirling and leading me out of the wrong turn and towards the Cathedral where I see the Holy Chalice or Grail.
 
OK. It is a coincidence.
 
But what do you make of this???
 
I just went over  to have lunch with Monica who lives across the beautiful clean tiled courtyard from her brother's condominium. (Spanish Tortilla, Tuna salad, and bread and onion soup, wonderful. )
 
I am standing talking with Momica in the doorway of her kitchen, when she looks down and picks up a FEATHER, saying, "What's this? Where did this come from?" 
 
I had to say what I believe. They are from Angels! They are evidence that we are being watched over. They materialize in the most unlikely places out of the blue, just to let us know that all is well.
 
And now I go to give my talk to the group about Hearing the Voice for Love! Ten people are expected.
 
May peace prevail.
Shelora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home