Saturday, October 07, 2006

Re: the 2 children

Dear David,
I am in a workshop on A Course in Miracles led by two teachers from Wisconsin. I lucked into it, and there is major healing going on here. Before I came, I was infuriated by the reluctance of the bank to give me a Visa cash advance, because I did not bring my passport with me, because, quite frankly, I am scared!

On the Metro the other night I realized that I was robbed AGAIN! This time the Gypsy woman got my little wallet that had my memory cards in it. She must have thought it was my wallet. But somehow I must have known that was going to happen, because I had taken one of my cards out, a one gig one, and bought another one the day before, and had them in a different place, and had a 512 in the camera. It was rush hour. I had just been shopping and had a big shopping bag. The gypsy woman created a big fuss on the Metro, saying she was pregnant, holding a piece of cloth over her arm to make people believe she was pregnant. She forced her way into my seat, and made me stand up, using the fact that she was supposedly pregnant. Then the next thing I knew, she was up and off the train. With my memory cards, which I did not discover missing until last night. I just sobbed, David, when I realized how freaking unsafe I feel here!

All my talk about "in your defenselessnes my safety lies" feels like a crock!

But here I am in a room full of beautiful souls all of whom understand that the time space location I inhabit is not real, there is no time or space, and that we are one in the mind of God, and the universe has already disappeared into the light. They all are devotees of A Course in Miracles. They know that this is all a memory of the past. Everything has already happened! There is so much love here.

Yesterday I came here to a suburb outside of Barcelona to a session with Can and Ellie who have come from Wisconsin. Afterwards, when I went home to Barcelona, I found myself sobbing uncontrollably. I didn't know why I was so sad, but I felt I did not want to be separated from these people, especially the young woman, Ellie, who is leading the group. Her husband Cam made the connections between The Bleep and The Course! It was amazing!

So.... the fact that I went to six banks and none of them would give me cash is small potatoes. I will get money on Tuesday. I can make it till then. Right now, here in the workshop, there is beautiful music playing, beautiful souls embracing and releasing the resistance to the awareness of love's presence, and saving thousands of years of time. Time is collapsing as we speak, my dear friend. It is astonishingly, impossibly beautiful. Cam just touched me ever so lightly on my toe, and I was in the energy immediately. Exquisite, pristine, pure, innocent love and light. Incredible.

So I guess there was a reason I came here. I am looking at a cross on the hill outside the window as the sun sets. I am deeply happy. There are children, babies, about twenty or thirty people in the a workshop, free! Sucj a goft/ I had no idea how lonely I have been. I am tired from doing it all alone. Exhausted. I surrendered, and support rushed in.

One of the women here embraced me and said they had told her I waa coming, but she had no idea it would be ME! She said it again and again, and then she said it was so good to see me again. And the same feeling with the Course leaders. WE have been on this path together for eons. I am on my path. There are no accidents.

David wrote:
Angel on fire...
Interesting. Last night I was at a discussion group on Conversations with God. The theme was much the same. An interesting perspective on why we choose to"fall", to immerse ourselves in the density of the relative dream as an exercise in getting to know reality better, from contrast. Curiously, the meeting was held in a Rosecrucian ritual room, with carpet, upholstery and curtains all purple. A "dead" room in several ways.

We talked about the nature of duality, how anything dual is not-God (good/evil, etc), why we choose "evil", and so forth. They say we're not here to learn but to remember. That waking state is another form of dream state.

"By coming into physicality, we caused ourselves to forget Who We Really Are so that we could allow ourselves to create Who We Choose to Be."

There was a news piece I saw briefly where they said it was flooding in Spain but the bone-heads didn't say WHERE in Spain. This affect you at all? I hear a Spanish celebration is dropping burning of the effigy of Muhammed in celebration of driving out the Moors.

Breath. Breath in life. Breath in the light, the light of God. And you will find your center...
D

On 05/10/06, David < wrote:
Hiya
Seems I'm a bit slow sometimes. Didn't "find" the 2 childrens story Krishna mentioned, so I asked about it again. Not sure why, but I'm very cautious about accepting this stuff.
Anyway, he said they were my 2 children - the past and the future. The story is my creation, my chosen illusion.

Kind of my mistake in identifying with it too much. Putting too much on it. The Universe quote today was right on (laughs)
oops.
D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home