Monday, October 23, 2006

A Note from the Universe



 I just thought you might enjoy this little Note from the Universe I received this morning.
Excusez-moi, Shelora, but celestial protocol usually involves either a nod, a wink, or at the very least an acknowledging sideways glance while peering over your sunglasses, whenever a life-changing miracle is performed on one's behalf.

And I'm quite sure you know exactly what I'm talking about.



O.K. O.K. I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. And winking over my shoulder is exactly what I am doign this morning.

I have had my miracle. I spentthe weekend teachng my own very first full on workshop here in Granada, and it was FABULOUS!

 

At the end of the workshop the father of the girl and her brother who brought me here said, I didn't believe a miracle was possible, but now I have had one! He was able to reunite with his father and his daughter and be with them in Loving Presence.

Oh, you're welcome.

Anytime. Anytime at all.

      The Universe

The Course in Miracles Card I received this morning was:

 

If you knew Who walks beside you on the path you have chosen, you would have no fear.

 

And I don't! I keep seeing the Johnny Walker signs here. They say: Keep Walking!


This is the one with in-depth visualization guidelines, easy belief-alignment techniques, and the 3 steps anyone can follow to get unstuck...

"Perfect for anyone who feels at all stuck or limited in anyway...!" * "I was in awe again with the material you present!" * "I wondered how you could possibly add to Infinite Possibilities... now I know!" * "WOW... I love how you've simplified universal truths...!" * "I simply do not know how to thank you enough...."

Leveraging the Universe & Engaging the Magic


Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
© www.tut.com ®

They never cease, huh, Shelora? Especially not for you.


The Books    Infinite Possibilities   The Village    Shop   Guardians    E*Cards   Tell a Friend    Home   



Forward this email to a friend (without revealing links to your profile)!

This email was sent to shelora@gmail.com, by theuniverse@tut.com

© TUT's Adventurers Club | PO Box 536358 | Orlando | FL | 32853-6358

 


--
May peace prevail.
Shelora

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home